This 2-day hands-on course has been designed to teach you basic body waxing services, using non-strip and strip waxes. Upon completion of this course you be able to offer treatments for your clients and you will have an understanding of health & safety, client consultation, treatment planning, after care advice and retail to ensure you know how to build client loyalty and repeat business.
Who is the course suitable for?
This course is suitable for those just starting out in the industry with no previous qualifications. It’s accredited by Professional Beauty and fully insurable. You will receive an official Gaynor Louise Nail & Beauty Academy certificate.
What you will learn:
Itinerary Day 1:
• Health and Safety
• Anatomy and Physiology
• Client consultation and contraindications
• Marketing & Business advice
• Complete practical demonstrations of full leg waxing
• Time allocated for full leg waxing practical
Itinerary Day 2:
• Complete practical demonstration of underarms, basic bikini, brows, lip & chin
• Time allocated for full underarms, basic bikini, brows lip & chin practical
• Aftercare advice & Home care retail products
• Feedback & question
Hive Neos 1000cc student waxing kit : Neos 1000cc wax heater, pre wax cleansing lotion 200ml, warm honey wax 425g, 100 disposable wooden spatulas, 100 flexible paper strips, after wax treatment lotion 200ml and equipment cleaner 400ml and handy carry bag.
Hive 700g non-strip film wax
100x mini spatulas
Hive pre/post wax oil