This is a great beginner training course and gives you the knowledge to enhance lashes and make the most of your clients facial features. A 1 day hands-on course including theory, health and safety and all current legislations. You will be ready to gain insurance and start creating amazing brow shaping and perfect colouring.; Upon completion of this course you be able to offer personalised services for your clients and you will have an understanding of client consultation, treatment planning, after care advice and retail to ensure you know how to build client loyalty and repeat business.
Who is the course suitable for?
This course is suitable for those just starting out in the industry with no previous qualifications. It’s a hands on course accredited by Professional Beauty and fully insurable. You will receive an official Gaynor Louise Nail & Beauty Academy certificate.
What you will learn:
• Health and Safety
• Anatomy and Physiology
• Client consultation and contraindications
• Complete practical demonstrations of lash tinting, brow tinting and brow shaping using waxing removal techniques.
• Time allocated for full practical practice of all 3 services.
• Suggested retail opportunities.
• Aftercare advice
• Marketing and business advice
Hive Brow Waxing Kit : – 1 x Petite Compact 200cc Wax Heater.
– 2 x Sensitive Hot Film Wax Discs 50g.
– 1 x Pre-Wax Cleansing Lotion 200ml.
– 1 x After Wax Treatment Lotion 200ml.
– 50 x Mini Disposable Wooden Spatulas.
– 1 x Angled Tweezers.
Hive Tinting Kit : Impact Black Tint 20ml, Uptown Brown Tint 20ml, Twilight Blue/Black Tint 20ml, Peroxide 50ml, Protective Sheets (96), Stain Remover 125ml, Petroleum Jelly 100ml, Glass Mixing Dish and Tinting Brush.
Hive pre/post wax oil
Hive 425g strip wax
inner container x2