This online course bundle is designed for complete beginners to teach you the skills to carry out all the elements of a complete luxury manicure, gel polish services including basic nail art and builder gel. The complete natural nail tech training bundle.
Your courses will go through health & safety and all the beginner basics.
You will receive an official Gaynor Louise Nail & Beauty Academy certificate. These courses are accredited by ABT allowing you to gain insurance.
How is the courses are delivered ?
Online portal with theory & video demos
1 live case study via Zoom or Microsoft Teams for each course
2 further case studies uploaded to the online portal for each course
Who is the course bundle suitable for ?
The course is designed for complete beginners with no previous experience. As well as those looking to refresh or come back to the industry after a break
Pre-requisite : None
What you will learn :
This course covers
- Health & Safety
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Client Consultation and Contra-Indications
- Luxury Manicure including soak, exfoliation, use of hand masks and lotions, hand & arm massage, application of cuticle oil
- Paraffin Wax & Heated Mitts
- Nail Shaping & Cuticle Work
- Polish application including Colour & French
- Gel polish application including Colour & French
- Nail art basics including glitters and foils
- Builder gel application over the natural nails, short extensions and infilling.
- Removal of Gel Polish and Builder Gel
- Aftercare Advice
Kit not included
kit options available to purchase as well as individual products. Check out our kits here
After payment, you will receive an email to set up your account on our online training portal, with access to your course. If you have ordered a kit or any products, they will be sent out to you according to the delivery option chosen at checkout. On the assessment day, which will be arranged to suit you, you will receive an invite via email to the online session 15mins before it starts to get set up. You will need your phone on a tripod or similar, to position the camera over your hands and client for a clear view. A live model is needed for each assessment.